If you follow my Instagram account (shout out to @weightloss_princess82) , you may have heard the term “Dump Ranch” before and that is because I am obsessed with it. I dip vegetables and every kind of protein in it. I will also use it as my base for tuna and chicken salads.
If you stick to a Whole30 or paleo lifestyle, you can quickly grow tired of balsamic and vinegar as your main salad dressing. Let me introduce you to the game changer in the world of sauces and dressing… Dump Ranch. This is a “clean” (read: no sugar, no additives) version of the salad dressing most people love most. It takes 5 minutes to make and absolutely no crazy or expensive ingredients.
Make Ahead: The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 1 week. It will thicken in cold temperatures, so use a little water to thin it out as needed.
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Avocado Oil ( or light olive oil)
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 small hand-full fresh dill
- 1 small hand-full fresh flat leaf parsley
- 3 Garlic Clover ( for a stronger garlic flavour add another 1 – 2 cloves)
- 1/2 Cup water
- Blend egg and oil with immersion blender, add oil in slowly. Half way through blending, add in the lemon juice
- Add in vinegar, salt, pepper garlic cloves & fresh herbs and blend
- Add 1/2 cup water, blend
- * consistency gets thicker over night in fridge*