I like to eat fun dinners on the weekend to keep my healthy eating on track. These dinners feel like a cheat meal, but they’re really not. One of my absolute favourite are my fabulous and famous Baked Buffalo Style Chicken Wings, which are sure to fool any serious wing fanatic!
These wings are so crispy, you’d think they were deep-fried! Mmm…
- 2 lbs raw chicken wings
- 1 cup Frank Red Hot Original
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Boil chicken wings for 10 minutes; remove and strain. Let wings drip dry a few minutes, then dry them well with a paper towel.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place chicken wings on top, but not overlapping.
- Bake chicken wings for 30 minutes on one side, then flip and bake for another 10 minutes on the other side.
- Remove hot wings and place in bowl.
- Pour over Franks Red Hot Original and mix to fully coat. Use more or less sauce depending on your heat level.
- Enjoy immediately while they are hot and crispy!