If you’ve been searching for a simple and delicious treat, look no further than these Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are one of my favourite recipes on the site. They have it all: a thick and chewy texture paired with warm dark chocolate chips. Consider it love at first bite.
Another great perk of this sweet is they are naturally gluten free and paleo. You can also tailor them to your liking. Instead of almond butter, use your favorite nut butter like peanut butter or soy nut butter. You can also add in coconut, dried fruit or oat on top; the possibilities are endless!
- 1 Cup Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup dark vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place parchment paper on cookie sheet
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in food processor and blend
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Measure 1 Tbs of mixture, form into a ball with your hands
- Place on parchment paper and bake for 8 – 9 min, middle rack
- Once out of oven, place on cooling rack for 5 – 10 min