Whose ready for winter to be over?
To me, whenever I think of cold weather, I think soup. And cold + soup = comfort.
Isn’t a cup of nice, warm soup the best thing to have a on cold wintery day? This easy-to make, naturally gluten-free (+ vegan) Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup is so incredibly cozy and delicious!
Soups are one of my favorite things to make as part of my weekly meal prep. You can eat it as a snack or meal, and is both filling and nutritious! Especially when it’s a soup made in a slow cooker or Instant Pot, and especially when it’s this easy Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup. Mmm…
- 1 – 2 Tbs Avocado Oil
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, rough chop
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, peeled and rough chop
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Set oven to 425 F
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Place chopped veggies on baking sheets and drizzle with avocado oil. Make sure your veggies are not too crowded!
- Place garlic bulb in aluminum foil and drizzle with avocado oil, place in one corner of baking sheet
- Bake 20-25 min, until veggies are golden
- Transfer roasted veggies into Instant Pot and cover with water
- Set high-pressure for 8 mins
- Quick release
- Remove garlic from foil and squeeze the roaster garlic cloves into the pot
- Add in spices and blend with an immersion blender
Garlic bulb in top left corner